click here
Drop Clothes Not Bombs!
Profile
SAMANTHA ☆ SHEILA ☆ FIONA
We realized that our title can be pretty misleading; the blog has nothing to do with dropping clothes for peace or any sort of nudity for that matter. We do like shiny things though.
journal
Title: That was CRAZY!
Date: Friday, August 21, 2009
So, I've quite neglected this blog for awhile. But it's summer! I'm supposed to go reak havoc and go out in the clothes I slept in, and sleep in the clothes I wore. Which, I don't think is very hygenic. So I don't really do that.

Anyway! Awhile ago, the boyfriend and I decided to have a picnic! We found our way to White Rock, for an amazing beach near the US/Canada Border.


We're very good at people watching. That castle in the middle is also AMAZING.

The whole day was spent eating ham and cheese croissants and chocolate dipped strawberries, looking for shapes in the clouds/tree branches, watching people build sandcastles, trying to climb the huge White Rock, having adventures underneath the pier, and getting embarassed. I am apparently very good at that last bit.

Old Navy t, thrifted belt, skirt bought in a random store in SoCal for $8,
& some of my beloved rings (including a VERY fake Chanel one. heh)


Nine West wedges


I see a dinosaur/dragon head on the right. What do you see?


Hope your remaining summer is filled with delicious strawberries, sun and loved ones!
Fiona

Labels:


12 comments

Leslie Early - Your Car Music Video from Leslie Early on Vimeo.

Original Layout by Helena.
Dedicated to Furballs.
Edited by Samantha