click here
Drop Clothes Not Bombs!
Profile
SAMANTHA ☆ SHEILA ☆ FIONA
We realized that our title can be pretty misleading; the blog has nothing to do with dropping clothes for peace or any sort of nudity for that matter. We do like shiny things though.
journal
Title: Sweeter than sweet peas (8)
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009
Why, hello there! I've decided I live a boring life; perhaps if I bought a whole new wardrobe this would change? ... Now, how am I going to find all of this money? Honestly, if I was raised with no morals I would be a gold digger. Alas, I do hold some morals. :(

Anyway, here are some things that I wish were mine.



Kate Bosworth at Coachella via
The details of her skirt is simply amazing!



Miu Miu Spring 2008 via
Everything in this collection is made for me,
especially this beauty!


Some sort of DIY of this dress via
Yeah, too bad I'm lazy...


Vogue Girl Korea, March 2007 via
I want all of that food too! Mmmmmm


And SUN! via googleimages.



Because honestly, I'm sick of winter and being cold. Hmph.

- Fiona

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r5l6tL8Fhg
Watch watch and see what other things we can do
...
Even though Daniel and I weren't there.
:)

Labels:


6 comments

Leslie Early - Your Car Music Video from Leslie Early on Vimeo.

Original Layout by Helena.
Dedicated to Furballs.
Edited by Samantha