click here
Drop Clothes Not Bombs!
Profile
SAMANTHA ☆ SHEILA ☆ FIONA
We realized that our title can be pretty misleading; the blog has nothing to do with dropping clothes for peace or any sort of nudity for that matter. We do like shiny things though.
journal
Title: Cameras up, cameras flash
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009
I'm tipsy, tryna 'lax. (8) Omg, the Gabe Bondoc rendition of that song is SO good! ... Just saying :)

So, it was my cutie patootie goddaughters birthday party last Saturday. JC Penny L blouse worn as a dress, Ardene socks (for $1!), Ross Leather Jacket,
Fathers stolen watch,
Worn with Steve Madden booties.

I think that outfit (minus the shoes) cost me like, $36. Oh yeahh. (Yeah, ignore my face in that last picture. I think I'm the least photogenic person in the whole wide world.)


Hm, I really long for Spring. Can't you see Sheila, Sam and I as these three girls? (Besides the fact that me and Sheila are ridiculously short and none of us are blond.)

fashion squad



And this is what you get with a girl who is trying to figure out her camera configurations. Sad.

Jacket: Gift from Sam like, two Christmas' ago.

Ooh, you can see some of my stuffed animals! Hm, I see Charlie, Walter, Georgie, Spongebob's house...

- Fiona, the mustache

Labels:


6 comments

Leslie Early - Your Car Music Video from Leslie Early on Vimeo.

Original Layout by Helena.
Dedicated to Furballs.
Edited by Samantha