click here
Drop Clothes Not Bombs!
Profile
SAMANTHA ☆ SHEILA ☆ FIONA
We realized that our title can be pretty misleading; the blog has nothing to do with dropping clothes for peace or any sort of nudity for that matter. We do like shiny things though.
journal
Title: Polyvore!
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009
Early this morning (well, more like one in the afternoon) I woke up and realized I hated everything in my closet. I sifted through the piles of clothes that I already sorted and had come to the conclusion that everything was just...blah. Like a yawn had manifested itself into every article of clothing in my wardrobe. Usually, the solution would be to go shopping, but my empty wallet and bank account prevent me from doing so. Instead, I logged onto Polyvore and found a whole bunch of outfits that SHOULD BE MINE instead of the pile of crap in my closet. You guys should try it! It's so fun after you dodge all the head-to-toe-juicy-couture-abercrombie-hollister-american-eagle crap. Now I have a whole folder and I don't know what to do with them (I took them all without permission- I'm so sorry!) :







signing off,
Samantha
The Skyscraper

Labels: , ,


5 comments

Leslie Early - Your Car Music Video from Leslie Early on Vimeo.

Original Layout by Helena.
Dedicated to Furballs.
Edited by Samantha