click here
Drop Clothes Not Bombs!
Profile
SAMANTHA ☆ SHEILA ☆ FIONA
We realized that our title can be pretty misleading; the blog has nothing to do with dropping clothes for peace or any sort of nudity for that matter. We do like shiny things though.
journal
Title: EMERGENCY POST!
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009
"Madonna is reportedly teaming up with Christian Audigier to design a line of clothing with his Ed Hardy brand.

The range is said to include the familiar tattoo printed T-shirts and bodices covered in crystals."


So many things wrong with this world. So many things.

First of all, although I have respect for Madonna (that decreased IMMENSELY because of this horror!) she is in my Top 3 list of things I'm afraid of.


She should not be able to move like this! Madonna is only about 500 billion years old!!


Secondly, Ed Hardy? Really? Madonna, you're so respected (I think). Can't you upgrade? I find Ashley Simpson-Wentz for WetSeal is a better deal than this!


Oh world, what are you becoming...?
Frightening news came from Perez Hilton, images from Google


- Fiona,
The Upset, Distraught, Speechless Mustache.


p.s. Today, I figured out Christian Audigier is the "designer" for Ed Hardy. I think he was another idiot with a stupid, Ed Hardy design. I thought Ed Hardy was a person. Who was still alive. I still don't know what's true and false, since I don't care either way. Why, God, WHY?!

p.p.s. I promise I won't write a "p.s." for every post I do=p

1 comments

Leslie Early - Your Car Music Video from Leslie Early on Vimeo.

Original Layout by Helena.
Dedicated to Furballs.
Edited by Samantha